ASIC Repair Official USA Distributor
REPAIR AND DIAGNOSTICS TESTER FOR MINERS ASIC REPAIR
- Diagnostics more than 18 hash-board models:
- S9, S9k, S9se, S11, Z11, S15, T15, S17, T17, S17pro, T17pro, S17+, T17+, S17e, T17e, S19, T19, S19pro
- Helps to determine malfunctioning chip on the board.
- Flashes EEPROM with no need for miner disassembly.
- Saves your money and time.
- USA Based technical Support and Training Available for additional Charge of $250 Per Hr
Diagnostics and repair more than 18 ANTMINER models. From the simplest and most common, to the latest in mining industry, including newest developments from Bitmain:
S9, S9k, S9se, S11, Z11, S15, T15, S17, T17, S17pro, T17pro, S17+, T17+, S17e, T17e, S19, T19 and even S19pro
During testing, the board doesn’t get under full load, that means additional cooling is not needed. The board is diagnosed on the engineer’s desk without the time and effort required to install and remove the board from the miner case.
Asic Repair Center helps to determine which exact chip is not working on a hash-board and how many chip failures have occurred, simplifying the repair process and reducing repair time by 6 times.
EEPROM flashing of any of the supported models takes less than 30 seconds. It is performed without computer, additional programmer or power supply for the hash-board.
Instant switch between models, tester functions and an intuitive interface allow you to diagnose a large number of different hash-boards in a short period of time and not be distracted.
ESD protection allows you to safely “hot-plug” the board and not waste time disconnecting and reconnecting power to the board and tester.